Face and Eyes care
Soin Actif Calmant Hydratant
Essential Soothing Moisturiser
Repairs and protects
Day and Night
Special Sensitive skin
This complete urban treatment hydrates, protects, quickly calms and reduces the redness of sensitive skin. It repairs the damage caused by daily agressions such as shaving, climate variations, pollution or thermal shocks due to sports, thanks to the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and DNA protecting properties of the Raspberry leaf stem cell extract. The Trio-Molecular® Formula ensures an anti-ageing action and visibly minimises skin roughness. A non-greasy formula for the face and the eyes contour area.
A visible soothing and protecting result* from the first application!
Fragrance free - Colorant free - Paraben free
* Clinical study conducted under dermatologist and ophthalmologist control
Morning and/or evening, to a cleansed face, eye contour and neck.
The ENZYME, biotechnological molecule, has a keratolytic effect. It eliminates dead cells, improves the assimilation of active ingredients and guarantee a better quality of cellular cover.
CYTOKINES are key molecules for cellular communication. They act on receptors of other cells to induce many vital reactions. Cutaneous structure is optimised and skin's appearance and firmness is improved.
BIOSTIMULINS stimulate cell oxygenation, a vital energy source, as well as the synthesis of collagen and elastin which guarantees tone and elasticity.
For sensitive or weakened skin.
The skin is calmed, moisturised and protected. Redness is reduced.
Results*: soothes and visibly protects from the first application of the product!
Results* of the self-assessment questionnaire:
85% of the volunteers found that:
• the product quickly calmed cutaneous redness after exercise.
• the product quickly reduced redness caused by urban pollution and temperature variations.
• the product helped soothe redness and repair damage caused by wind, cold, dry weather and heat.
• the product decreased the appearance of dilated capillaries (rosacea).
95% of the volunteers found that:
• the product quickly soothed the skin after shaving.
• the product visibly reduced redness.
• the product improved cutaneous hydration.
• the product improved the skin’s smooth appearance
• the product was absorbed quickly.
* Clinical trial conducted under dermatological and ophthalmological control
AQUA (WATER) - CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - OCTYLDODECANOL - GLYCERIN - CETEARYL ALCOHOL - COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE - RUBUS IDAEUS LEAF CELL CULTURE - BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER - SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL - HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL - FAGUS SYLVATICA BUD EXTRACT - LACTIS PROTEINUM (WHEY PROTEIN) - BACILLUS FERMENT - BISABOLOL - ASCORBYL PALMITATE - ASCORBIC ACID - TOCOPHEROL - LACTOSE - CAPRYLYL GLYCOL - CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE - PROPYLENE GLYCOL - 1,2-HEXANEDIOL - PEG-8 - CARBOMER - XANTHAN GUM - SODIUM HYDROXIDE - DISODIUM EDTA - CITRIC ACID - LACTIC ACID - ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN - POTASSIUM SORBATE - BENZYL ALCOHOL - BENZOIC ACID - PHENOXYETHANOL.
*As excellence and innovation is at the core of our Brand, our ingredient listing may be updated. In case of an allergy, we kindly invite you to carefully read the ingredient list on the packaging of your product.
Raspberry Cells are composed of a blend of proteins, sugars and antioxidant molecules. They are particularly rich in anthocyanins with a calming effect, small active molecules with anti-free radical properties, and proteins with an enzyme activity helping to neutralise harmful oxidising pollutants.
Through stem cell growth technology, these components are found in the extract. Their activity is preserved through a carefully controlled extraction process.
In vitro tests have demonstrated that this active ingredient:
• reduces the inflammatory response related to nitrogen monoxide and helps reduce the risk of chronic inflammation, preventing inflammation-related oxidative damage and cutaneous ageing.
• has a powerful antioxidant effect on the cells.
• increases cell longevity and protects and repairs DNA. The effect on DNA has been observed through a microscope using the comet assay, confirming the role of the hydrosoluble raspberry extract in protecting DNA from damage caused by stressors.
Jojoba Oil moisturises, regenerates, tones and softens, perfect for use after shaving. Obtained from the seeds of the Simmondsia chinensis bush, it improves skin suppleness and elasticity.
The Shea tree is mainly known for Shea Butter. The pulp is extracted after fermentation and cleaned, then the fruit is dried in the sun. As well as its softening, moisturising and restructuring properties, this ingredient boosts cell regeneration, slowing down the skin ageing process. It provides damaged, sensitive skin with increased softness and comfort.