First Wrinkles Delicate Cream
Regenerates & Hydrates
All skin types
A moisturising, antioxidant and anti-wrinkle cream with a soft, delicately rich and quenching
texture. Perfect for a fresh and luminous complexion with a velvety finish. Specifically concentrated in Hyaluronic Acid and Trio-Molecular® Formula, it smooths out wrinkles and significantly increases hydration. Skin's surface looks smoother, and its elasticity
is visibly improved.* The antioxidant and moisturising properties of Vitamin E complete
the action of this daily treatment. Thanks to the Shea Butter's regenerating, moisturising
and softening benefits, this is the ideal day and night care for those who prefer cocooning
* Results of the clinical and instrumental trial conducted under dermatological control.
The ENZYME, biotechnological molecule, has a keratolytic effect. It eliminates dead cells, improves the assimilation of active ingredients and guarantee a better quality of cellular cover.
CYTOKINES are key molecules for cellular communication .They act on receptors of other cells to induce many vital reactions.Cutaneous structure is optimised and skin's appearance and firmness is improved.
BIOSTIMULINS stimulate cell oxygenation, a vital energy source, as well as the synthesis of collagen and elastin which guarantees tone and elasticity.
Results* of the clinical and instrumental trial after 56 days of use:
• Visible reduction in wrinkles in 80% of the volunteers.
• 16% improvement in cutaneous hydration.
• 85% of the volunteers saw an improvement in the skin’s smoothness.
Results* of the self-assessment questionnaire:
• 85% of the volunteers found that the product visibly reduced wrinkles.
• 85% of the volunteers found that the product increased cutaneous hydration.
• 85% of the volunteers found that the product left the skin smooth.
• 85% of the volunteers found that the product increased cutaneous elasticity.
• 85% of the volunteers found that the product increased radiance.
• 90% of the volunteers liked the fragrance and texture.
* Clinical trial conducted under dermatological control.
Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid makes it possible to significantly increase skin firmness by stimulating synthesis of collagen I, a protein which supports the dermis.